Welcome to LifeCoach Guide
St Paul Life Coach Article
For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
A Life Coach For Personal Developmentfrom: Motivated Lifestyle - Staff Writer
Do you know that Tiger Woods has a life coach?
What about Michael Jordan hiring six specialty coaches on his way to capturing six championship crowns for Chicago Bulls?
What about Dustin Hoffman, Oprah Winfrey, Meryll Streep, and many other actors having their own coaches?
Even successful people like the ones mentioned above hire life coaches. Obviously, even these sports greats and celebrities benefit from an extra push from persons who truly care about them.
Life coaching, however, is not all about how you can advance in your career, make more money or have financial freedom. Life coaching is also for planning your personal life, caring for yourself, improving your relationships, and growing spiritually.
Consider going through this checklist:
1. Do you want to determine and set your priorities in life?
2. Do you want to have a clear outlook in life?
3. Would you like to have a better sense of balance?
4. Are you seeking for an end to all your personal problems?
5. Are you ready to play up your strengths and have more fun?
If you answered yes to most of the questions above, then, you'll benefit from the help of a life coach for personal development.
Life Coach for Personal Development?
There are several areas of specialization for life coaches. Some are into career coaching, executive coaching, corporate or organizational coaching, and even small business coaching. But for those who want more happiness, enthusiasm, order, and confidence, a life coach for personal development is what you need.
A good life coach for personal development will usually follow these 10 maxims or principles:
1. Listening is a crucial skill more than talking.
2. What drives individuals must be understood.
3. Everyone, no matter who you are, is quite capable of achieving more in life.
4. What happened in a person's past is not by any means an indication of his/her future.
5. What people believe possible for them only limits them.
6. A coach provides support at all times.
7. Coaching doesn't necessary mean giving answers to all of life's questions.
8. Coaching is not about criticizing people.
9. A coach keeps details of sessions confidential.
10. Not all people's needs could be met by coaching. A coach knows this and recognizes clients with needs that cannot be met.
A life coach for personal development also focuses on helping clients discover themselves, hasten their growth, and take actions to achieve balance, clarity, satisfaction, and self improvement.
Life coaches for personal development assist clients to create a life full of purpose that goes hand in hand with their values and permits them to make choices that will be appropriate for their own lifestyles. This they can do while overcoming problems that hinder their growth and drain their energy.
Often, clients are talented people who simply don't know where to go. Sometimes they don't recognize their needs and even pursue the wrong kinds of careers.
These people know what they want in their lives, but they just want somebody impartial to tell them that it's all right to make changes.
But many of them don't really know hat is wrong with the things they do in their lives. Their level of satisfaction is just not that high. It is maybe because of their jobs, marriages, or relationships, or because of poor time management. Some just want to slow down and have more time for themselves.
Most people only exist, but with the help of life coaches for personal development, more people can really live their lives to the fullest. It is because by being true to yourself, you can develop the inner drive and gain self-confidence to begin living your dreams.
Do you feel that you are the kind of person stated above – the perfect client? Well, have no fear. Armed with skills and strategies, your life coach for personal development will help you put direction to your life in no time at all.