Welcome to LifeCoach Guide
Life Coach Indianapolis Alan Article
For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Why Decide To Become A Life Coach!from: Motivated Lifestyle - Staff Writer
Do you want to be special?
If you do, then being a life coach is the profession just for you.
A life coach is a special kind of person. He/she is trained and caring toward other people. He/she lives his/her life in a way that other people would emulate him/her. His/her work is intellectually challenging, and he/she works on an intimate level with his/her clients.
For the most part, a life coach helps individuals achieve their goals by helping them clear their paths of obstacles or excess baggage. Some of those problems include:
· Being stuck in an abusive or unfulfilling relationship.
· Suffering stress at work or dealing with a dead-end job.
· Having difficulty in family relationships.
· Drowning in debt, and not seeing see a way out of it.
As a life coach, one can help people find solutions to these problems, release people suffering from them, and set them on a new route. Can anything be more exciting than that?
The market is immeasurable. Everyone needs advice at one point or another. And the people who are closest to the client are usually too near to the problem. They wouldn't see it the way you can.
More Reasons to Become a Coach
Many are attracted to the life coaching profession because it gives them several things. For example:
· Life coaching provides faster personal growth and understanding of one's self.
· The profession serves as venue for personal excellence and growth in knowledge.
· Life coaches develop the ability to bring out the best in people and motivate them to put their best foot forward in all areas of endeavor.
· Life coaching gives increased options in life – significant and rare choices of when and where to work and with whom.
· Life coaches discover a good purpose and meaning in life, measured in actual value like effort and reward.
The life coaching profession also has some interesting features that a hopeful may find appealing:
· Coaching can be carried out wherever the coach and his/her client happen to be – that basically means anywhere in the planet
· There is no traveling time or cost involved.
· Since a very minimal preparation needs to be done, coaching sessions through the telephone can be arranged with minimum prior notice.
· Coaches do not need offices, conference halls, meeting rooms, staff or other costly overheads.
Working at home, a very important feature that life coaching has, is a big motivation for individuals who want to enter the coaching profession.
The question that has to be answered now is: Do you have what it takes?
Life Coaching Requirements
There are several questions that you can ask yourself if you are considering life coaching as a profession:
· Do you consider yourself a real person?
· Do you live your values and experience success?
· Do you communicate well?
· Do you wish the best for all people from the bottom of your heart?
· Would you like to plan your own work schedule?
· Would you like unlimited earning capabilities?
If your answer is yes to most of these questions, then you are most probably fit to become a coach!
Life coaching is somewhat new, but the journey toward being one is not that hard. That means there is plenty of room for flexibility, but it also can lead prospective life coaches to wonder how they would start.
There are lots of websites that cater to aspiring coaches. All you have to do is check these sites and choose one that would help you be who you want to be - a good life coach.