Welcome to Creativity Guide
Student Creativity Suite Article
For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
THE Rise Of The creativity Movementfrom: valerie Christie - Guest Writer
Efforts toward the achievement of creativity are not always for the good of everyone. There are some of them that cater only to a select few, sometimes to the point of being too much of a purist or fundamentalist, that they seek to weed out and destroy anything that tries to oppose their ideas or gets in their way. One such proponent of Creativity is the Creativity Movement.
At first glance this movement may seem very universal and all encompassing, appearing on the surface to embrace all kinds of background race and ideas. A close look into what the Creativity Movement really is however, and why it has been put up, may come as a shock.
The Creativity Movement is a white supremacy and racist group, which pushes for advancement and sole development of the so called White Religion. In a contemporary view, it may be considered anti Christian, although most of its proponents and supporters will say that it is actually an offshoot of main stream Christianity.
What the Creativity Movement does is religious in its nature, denying the occurrence of the Holocaust, and focusing only on the growth, the prevalence, and the dominance of the white race. When we really think about it it is actually pseudo-Nazi.
How was the Creativity Movement formed!
It was first founded by an individual called Ben Klassen in 1973, and originally referred to as the Church of the Creator. Initially it was simply mentioned in Klassen's book which was titled Nature's Eternal Religion, but it was later led into a real movement by Matthew Hale following his imprisonment. It was then subsequentky named the World Church of the Creator.
The word "world" was added to emphasize that the overall goal of the organization, was to globally encourage a world that would be inhabited only by the Whites. It also aimed to eradicate everything related to non-whites and Jews.
Below is the Creativity Movement's 16 Commandments of Creativity!
1. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.
2. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.
3. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and that the most dangerous of all of them is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race and keep shrinking our enemies.
4. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be, What is best for the White Race!
5. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.
6. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.
7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.
8. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.
9. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit, and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.
10. Decide in your early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major and lasting contribution to the White Race.
11. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.
12. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature's plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.
13. You shall honor protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the ever present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.
14. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is at the heart of our faith.
15. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident, and aggressive. Utilize your creative ability constructively.
16. We the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.